Well, this morning we headed off to the neurologist to see if we could find any answers. I assumed we wouldn’t have any tests run today, but would spend more time talking to the Doc about what had happened, family history, etc. And that was about it.
Everything is really up in the air right now. There are so many potential causes and issues. There are some things in my medical history as a 3 month old that could play into this, or it may not. It could be nothing, it could be something really serious. We just don’t know.
I know that’s not very helpful, but it’s really all we have right now. I am still not feeling myself. This morning I didn’t feel well at all. The mornings seem to be difficult and I feel better throughout the day.
It has really been a blessing to see the Lord at work through all of this. We have really made it a point to celebrate all the ways his grace and provision have been seen in this. Many of you know that while I was having some of my health issues last year fear and anxiety were two things I was really struggling with and I just have not had to fight those battles in the midst of this.
We are so thankful for all of you. For your prayers and support! It really means a lot to us and are so thankful for all that you are doing for us in making sure we are cared for.
We covet your prayers especially for:
- My health in general: rest, getting better
- Jen: I could not have asked for a more amazing wife and help mate. The way she has served me in times like this is truly overwhelming and humbling. Please pray that she also gets rest, she is in the midst of Finals at school and I want her to be able to study, and rest and prepare for all she has going on)
- My Doctors: Dr. David Highbaugh (he is my primary care doctor) Dr. Bruce Genevine (he is my neurologist) Please pray for these men in the coming weeks as I have visits, tests, etc. done.
- I am scheduled for a EEG test next Monday, in which I have to wear these electrode things on my head for 48 hours. They will monitor a lot of activity, well, as much as there is in MY head. It may not be so much.
- I am also scheduled for my MRI next Wednesday!
Thanks again and we’ll keep you posted.